Often, life for a teenager is like standing at crossroads: many choices to make in academics, career, relationships; wanting to break free to make an identity yet scared of the road that lies ahead.
When you say yes to YES!? This teenager walks confidently on.
YES is a fun and challenging life-skills and leadership program that provides youth with practical knowledge and effective tools to reduce stress, manage emotions, and develop social and leadership skills.
The course also helps teens to talk about problems that they face – whether it is relationships, substance abuse or peer pressure. The stress-elimination techniques taught in the YES! course help young adults to deal with these challenges.
If your son or daughter is younger than 14, take a look at our program for children, Art Excel
Just like there are many aspects of youth, there are many aspects to the YES program:
- Physical – Dynamic, fun exercises, yoga and powerful breathing techniques.
- Mental – Practical knowledge to eliminate counter productive activity and enhance learning ability; techniques and interactive processes
- Social – Experiential processes to develop problem solving strategies and social skills; interactive games to develop leadership and life skills; teamwork exercises to teach cooperation and conflict resolution.
- Emotional – Dynamic group discussions designed to help teens feel at ease in challenging situations and increase confidence and inner strength to better handle criticism and peer pressure
- Better marks (How? B’coz you can study faster and smarter thanks to increased concentration)
- More self confidence (say no to peer pressure, drugs etc)
- More optimism
- Greater creativity
- Better relationships
- Ability to channelize your energy
- Increased ability to deal with challenging situations
To find out more about this and other Art of Living courses, see our FAQ section.
For further details, you may visit the YES! website