Know Your Teen (KYT) is a 3-hour workshop for parents of teenagers.
Teenagers can be some of the most delightful people on the planet. Their creativity, dreams, and passions to explore the world & interest for gadgets, computer gaming, the internet are all beautiful qualities these budding adults naturally possess. Yet, with the onset of 21st century living, the influx of the media in our homes, the disintegration of the extended family, and other lifestyle changes, teenagers can fall prey to negative influences, making parenting more challenging.
Know Your Teen a workshop from the Art of Living Foundation, which helps parents understand their teenagers better, and discover the root cause of behavior patterns. It points out teenagers thoughts that adults tend to overlook, which may have a deep impact on children. In short, Know Your Teen gives parents the tools they need today to skillfully nurture and raise the modern teenager.
Know Your Teen is an interactive 3 Hour workshop for parents which helps to:
- handle your child’s transition to teen.
- stay involved in your teens life – physically & emotionally.
- understand their need to appear trendy and be accepted among peers.
- help your child become/remain emotionally healthy
- be a friend and guide, who can help in choosing their career – What they want to be in life!
For further details, please visit the KYT website.